  From: Livingood, Jason
  To: dnsop@ietf.org
  Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 11:23 PM
  Subject: [DNSOP] Review of draft-livingood-dns-redirect-00

  I submitted this draft, which you can find at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-livingood-dns-redirect-00, before the -00
cutoff on Monday, and it will be discussed in the DNSOP WG meeting at IETF 75
(it is listed on the agenda).

  If anyone is interested and has time before IETF 75, I'm happy to take
feedback before then obviously.  Please note that there is a list of open items
at the end, which we plan to address in subsequent versions.

  Regards,
  Jason