No hat.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 04:11:26AM +0000, Paul Vixie wrote:
> since time is short, i would prefer a server-side change, supported by a
> spec change (which means this would head back to namedroppers@) whereby
> (bufsize<1220 && DO=1) would be treated as (DO=0).

Of course, some have argued that this isn't a protocol change anyway.
That said,

> TCP just because they're probing middlebox PMTU and blinding trying 512.

perhaps part of the problem involves "blindly trying".  Olafur posted
a message from the DNSEXT Chairs today that suggests we (the DNS
community) need to unpack that assumption, at least.

Andrew Sullivan
a...@shinkuro.com
Shinkuro, Inc.