Hi there,

We would like to draw your attention to a new draft.
If describes a simply optimization that, with minimal to no state, keeps
popular records in recursive server's caches.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: internet-dra...@ietf.org
> Subject: New Version Notification for draft-wkumari-dnsop-hammer-00.txt
> Date: July 1, 2013 5:40:44 PM EDT
> To: Roy Arends <r...@nominet.org.uk>, Suzanne Woolf <wo...@isc.org>, Warren
> Kumari <war...@kumari.net>
>

> A new version of I-D, draft-wkumari-dnsop-hammer-00.txt
> has been successfully submitted by Warren Kumari and posted to the
> IETF repository.
>
> Filename:      draft-wkumari-dnsop-hammer
> Revision:      00
> Title:                 Highly Automated Method for Maintaining Expiring
> Records
> Creation date:         2013-07-01
> Group:                 Individual Submission
> Number of pages: 5
> Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wkumari-dnsop-hammer-00
>

> Abstract:
>   This document describes a simple DNS cache optimization which keeps
>   the most popular records in the DNS cache.

No man is an island, But if you take a bunch of dead guys and tie them
together, they make a pretty good raft.
                --Anon.