I suspect both sides of the argument about the tractability of change in
systems will be saying SEE I TOLD YOU SO.

It will be clear from my input, that I see this as a positive signal the
.onion community understand the problem, understand the migration and are
prepared in principle to discuss it.

HELL NO and WE CAN'T aren't words in that post.

-G