On Tue, 6 May 2014, Joe Abley wrote:

I think dnsop should pick up some or all of this work. I think not picking up
this work will result in implementation and operational problems. (I am
reminded of the consequences of not standardising NAT, for example.)

I would be happy to contribute reviews and/or text.

I reluctantly agree, and I'm willing to review and contribute as well.
This has to be handled carefully to avoid privacy/tracking issues,
but clearly we also want to stimulate a more de-centralised resolver
infrastructure that can still deal with geolocation and CDN's.

Paul