On 5/19/14, 1:09 PM, John Heidemann wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I believe consensus was that dnsop needs a problem statement about DNS
> privacy before we explore possible solutions.

If I were to speculate on the basis of the dicussion here and in the
DNSE bof the solution space involves signficant if maybe not dramatic
architecture changes.

I would be happy to support exploration of the problem here and
documents of an according nature, but I imagine us chartering it as a
standalone activity.