ohh,yes. TCP must be implemented in name server in RFC 5966.
I think it is the problem which came from UDP protocal. It maybe better if this
problem can be handled in UDP protocal, not switch it to TCP protocal. If the
TCP traffic is heavy, other problems may come out for DNS service in the
future, like performance issue.
Of cause, all of problem which I mentioned in the draft can be handled in the
TCP protocal.
and thanks for your comment.