Not sure why Paul Vixie wants to relegate my IPv6 address to third class
citizen that's not good enough to be a peer on the Internet for port 25. I'd
ask him, but his mail server refuses my email due to my ISPs lack of reverse
IPv6 :p

I'm all for anti-spam heuristics, but checking the reverse is simply a method
that's causing too many false positives, on top of punishing "early" adopters
of IPv6

Sent from my iPhone