Speaking for myself, I love Evan's idea with picking one rrset. It is simple. Would the simplest be to grab the first rrset it finds?

tim

On 3/25/15 5:28 PM, Matthijs Mekking wrote:
All,

First of all, I really like Evan's idea. It's nice and simple to implement.

Also, I think we can just pick any one RRset. In amplification it is no
worse than querying for the corresponding QNAME/QTYPE. And adding search
behaviour or learning capabilities adds unnecessary complexity that
costs additional processing.

Best regards,
  Matthijs