Thanks for that.  The original claim was that these name spaces were global in
scope, but not part of the Internet.
So I took that as face value.  Your example, while perhaps a valid
interpretation, is not what was asked for.
If it is, then namespace/class specific applications/extentions need to be
developed/deployed, OR folks need
to suck it up and just use the Internet portion of the DNS (and its associated
rules, e.g. new TLDs are defined
by ICANN)

/bill