> 在 2015年10月28日,19:45,Tim Wicinski <tjw.i...@gmail.com> 写道:
>

>> On 10/28/15 7:37 AM, yaojk wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsop/agenda?item=agenda-94-dnsop.html
>>
>> From the agenda above, I see that it doesn't include my draft
>> discussion. Could you kindly assignee 5 minutes to introduce the draft-
>> yao-dnsop-root-cache?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Jiankang Yao
>
> Hi
>
> Thanks for asking, but we're not going to give time to this draft.

It might be your power as chairman. But I think that your arguments to block
the draft discussion is not reasonable.

> The consensus of comments about the draft is that it has many issues that
> need to be addressed.

Unfortunately, I haven't such senses of your called consensus.

> Also, the work does not significantly improve what currently exists.

How to prove that? Could you kindly list one by one?

BTW,
As the chair, could you kindly list the criteria of what item can be discussed?

Is there any ietf document which specify the criteria?

Thanks.

Jiankang Yao