Thanks All,

What I do want to say if the authors will be in Yokohama, I will gladly sit down with them and work through the issues raised here. My personal opinion is I do want new voices and ideas to be heard, and I feel it's one of my roles as co-chair to offer assistance to folks attempting to navigate the consensus process.

tim