Tim Wicinski <tjw.i...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do we know of any implementations that have tried this?

I mentioned in another message that I did a brief survey of validators. I
was trying to see if there was one I could easily adapt to concurrent
queries. Sadly I couldn't find one. A lot of validators are coupled to
iterative resolvers, which don't have the same opportunity for fast
concurrent validation that stub resolvers have.

I don't know of any existing validators thet make concurrent queries. I
think this is why validation has a reputation for being slow. The problem
is with the implementations, not with the protocol.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <d...@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
Wight, Portland, Plymouth: Southwest 5 to 7, decreasing mainly 4 later.