神明達哉 <jin...@wide.ad.jp> wrote:

> - Does rfc2317bis really "update" RFC2136 in the first place?  It
>   certainly provides some additional client behavior that uses
>   RFC2136, but it doesn't seem to require any change to RFC2136 itself
>   (am I overlooking something?).

The purpose of that part of the RFC is to impose extra requirements on
UPDATE clients which are necessary for interoperability. I don't know
exactly how that intent should translate into RFC metadata labels, which
is why I have a question about it in the appendix. So I would really like
advice and opinions from others.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <d...@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
Fisher, German Bight: Southeast backing northeast, 5 to 7, decreasing 4 or 5