From: "Andrew Sullivan" <a...@anvilwalrusden.com>
To: "dnsop@ietf.org" <dnsop@ietf.org>
Sent: 31/03/2016 6:38:55 a.m.
Subject: Re: [DNSOP] draft-adpkja-dnsop-special-names-problem-01

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 02:15:29AM +0000, Adrien de Croy wrote:
Actually making the code change is not the problem. We could easily stub out
 .onion in about 5 minutes.

It seems it would be better if you included a mechanism by which the
registry could from time to time be consulted to see whether there are
more things not to include.  (There is an argument to be made here
that the registry is insufficiently usable by machines, of course.
But we could fix that, too.)

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
a...@anvilwalrusden.com