Moin!

On 20 Jul 2016, at 7:34, 延志伟 wrote:
I understand your points, but these risks always be there because DNS response is larger than the request, like DNSSEC.
Yes, which is why we have several proposals on how to mitigate the problem by e.g not giving back ALL qtypes to an ANY question, or rate limit any or answers in general. There also are tools out there that can limit based on the answer size, all of that to mitigate or make the handling of the amplification better.

How to avoid DNS DDoS is anther problem.
If you introduce something that makes the answer bigger without acknowledging that there could be a problem with it or it is another problem you have not been following what is going on in the Internet lately.

Others have acknowledged that and described a way forward to mitigate it (TCP,TLS,Cookies) which introduce a whole other set of problems (some introduce additional round trips) which further more diminishes the gain to effort ratio IMHO.

Anyway, the cache should get the data fist and then it can cache them.
:-)
That is true, but an answer out of the cache is served a lot of times before it has to be cached again, so you are gaining something for that tiny fraction of users where the cache is cold or has become cold (not a problem if you use software that prefetches), but putting all others to risk. Not a good idea IMHO.

So long
-Ralf