Hi, Ralf, I understand prefetch by the recursive server and it is the common
case.
[https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-dnsop-dns-cache-00]
But if recursive server asks: give me the a RR and all the related RRs under
your domain. And the authoritative server sends back  the requested domain name
RR and the related RRs under its domain. It can also improve the efficiency.
Zhiwei Yan

在 2016-07-20 20:48:07,"Ralf Weber" <d...@fl1ger.de> 写道: