发件人: DNSOP [mailto:dnsop-boun...@ietf.org] 代表 Tim Wicinski
发送时间: 2016年8月3日 16:39
收件人: dnsop
主题: Re: [DNSOP] Call for Adoption: draft-song-dns-wireformat-http

Hi

This adoption period ended a week ago, and between the comments made when
the document was placed in the 'Candidate' phase and the actual call, it has
enough consensus to pass adoption.

One thing of Note:  I'm going to begin some conversations with the HTTPbis
working group on this draft. In some initial discussions, they have some
concerns mostly about decisions made being documented more clearly.

thanks
tim