Greetings again. As you can see from the diffs, we've made some progress on new terms: root hits and trust anchor. We also made a (tentative) decision to *not* have this document update older RFCs simply because there were so few that would be updated, and they were so old that the update would probably not mean much. Instead, we added an appendix with the (short) list of terms that were actually being updated.

Our intention for this month is to add a bunch of other terms from RFCs. I'll also start some threads about terms that we should probably define but that are not in RFCs.

--Paul Hoffman