Paul Hoffman <paul.hoff...@vpnc.org> wrote:

> > RFC 4949 - Internet Security Glossary
>
> I looked there, but the terms don't fit well for DNSSEC. If there are bits
> below that we can pick out, great, but it seems like a stretch.

Hmm, yes, much less useful than my vague memory suggested. And I'm not
sure some of its recommended usage is actually sane, e.g. people talk
about authenticated crypto (as in AES-CGM etc.) not verified crypto.

It's probably worth explicitly describing how DNS usage differs from RFC
4949.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <d...@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/  -  I xn--zr8h punycode
North Fitzroy: Northerly 4 or 5, becoming variable 3 or 4. Slight or moderate.