On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 11:04 AM, John Levine <jo...@taugh.com> wrote:
>>Please review the draft and offer relevant comments. Also, if someone
>>feels the document is *not* ready for publication, please speak out with
>>your reasons.
>
> I think it's ready to publish with one small caveat.  In section 5.1,
> the text in the box says "resolvers MAY use NSEC/NSEC3 resource
> records" and the text in the next paragraph says "the resolver SHOULD
> use NSEC/NSEC3/wildcard records".  There's a similar MAY in the box in
> section 7.
>
> The authors SHOULD make up their minds.  Assuming they really believe
> this is a good idea, change the MAY's to SHOULD.

Doh. Thanks.
This was simply sloppiness on my part.

(my editor shows pre-formatted / figure text on a yellow background,
and my eye's now assume that that is protocol layout, so I skip over
it :-)).
Fixed and pushed to repo in
https://github.com/wkumari/draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-aggressiveuse/tree/12b2d9d46a50502e20d33cfa8f2db89ccb6dadff
- will publish new version with these integrated soon.

> R's,
> John

idea in the first place.
of pants.