发件人: internet-dra...@ietf.org
抄送:
主题: New Version Notification for draft-yao-dnsop-accompanying-questions-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-yao-dnsop-accompanying-questions-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jiankang Yao and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-yao-dnsop-accompanying-questions
Revision:       01
Title:          A DNS Query including A Main Question with Accompanying
Questions
Document date:  2016-10-24
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          9
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yao-dnsop-accompanying-questions-01
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yao-dnsop-accompanying-questions-01

Abstract:
   This document enables DNS initiators to send a main question
   accompanying with several related questions in a single DNS query,
   and enables DNS responders to put the answers into a single DNS
   response.  This mechanism can reduce the number of DNS round-trips
   per application work-unit.

The IETF Secretariat