Daniel,

On Nov 2, 2016, at 11:55 PM, Daniel Migault
<daniel.miga...@ericsson.com<mailto:daniel.miga...@ericsson.com>> wrote:
If you believe that the document is ready to be submitted to the IESG for
consideration as a Standards Track RFC please send a short message stating this.
>From a DNS perspective I support the draft as it seems very much in line with
>other similar drafts and RFCs specifying DNSSEC algorithms. I believe this
>adds useful capabilities to DNSSEC and should proceed.

That said, I will need to defer to others to confirm the details of the EdDSA
usage as I do not have experience with those crypto algorithms.

One minor editorial nit. In section 4 there are multiple references to the
"Chapter" of another draft. Example:
----

The Ed25519 signature algorithm is described in Chapter
   5.1.6 in
[I-D.irtf-cfrg-eddsa<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-dnskey-eddsa-01#ref-I-D.irtf-cfrg-eddsa>].

----

In US English a "chapter" is typically reserved for a "book". I think the
better term here might be "Section", but I don't know if there is specific
guidance anywhere on what to call areas of another I-D.

Thank you to the authors for moving this forward.

Dan