Looks like the radioactive spider that bit me was from the control group
because there was no tingling of my spidey sense :)

I echo the point of email servers being assigned a real rDNS to cut down
on heartburn.  Thankfully one of BULK's features ensures real RRs can
easily coexist within a synthesized range.

BTW: kludge seems harsh for a carefully thought-out solution

/John

> Regards,
> John Levine, jo...@taugh.com, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY
> Please consider the environment before reading this e-mail. https://jl.ly

-- THESE ARE THE DROIDS TO WHOM I REFER:
This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential
or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly
error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the communication and any attachments.