On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 01:24:33PM -0700,
 IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat-re...@ietf.org> wrote
 a message of 11 lines which said:

> The DNSOP WG has placed draft-woodworth-bulk-rr in state
> Candidate for WG Adoption (entered by Tim Wicinski)
>
> The document is available at
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-woodworth-bulk-rr/

I've read it and, while I'm not convinced it can be implemented
properly (I would like to see running code), I think there is a clear
demand for that and that the solution is reasonable. I therefore
support its adoption. (Of course, as always, it does not mean I will
support the result at the end.)

I'm still hesitant with the NPN feature.

I would like the draft to be modified to make clearer that it is
non-mandatory to support BULK. For instance, setcion 3's "When an
authoritative nameserver receives a query for which it does not have a
matching name or a covering wildcard, it MUST then look for BULK RRs"
should be replaced by "When a *BULK-aware* authoritative nameserver
receives a query for which it does not have a matching name or a
covering wildcard, …"

Section 3.2.3 "longer values MUST be truncated to the width"
Left-truncated or right-truncated?