Hello dnsop,

draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-rpz expired on 2017-09-10, i.e. did not receive any
update from 2017-03-09.

Is there a real apetite for work on this document?

We are considering RPZ implementation for Knot Resolver next year but if
the document is not going to move forward I would rather close the
ticket and be done with it. I certainly do commit to implementing
ever-changing protocol without readily available description ...

Is there anyone interested in the document except me and the appointed
editor?

Thank you for replies.
Petr Špaček  @  CZ.NIC