On 19 March 2018 at 11:14, Joe Abley <jab...@hopcount.ca> wrote:

> Dave and I imagine this kind of thinking might be relevant and timely. Tim
> and Suz have kindly tolerated my increasingly frantic handwaving on this
> subject and have offered me some minutes in the dnsop meeting tomorrow,
> where I intend to suggest that a specification along these lines is
> necessary and that the working group should take this on.
>
> I won't be in the correct country top attend tomorrow's meeting, so I'll
state here that I think this is useful work.

I've done a quick perusal of the document and so far I've got one
question:   do you really mean to use the word "stub" in the definition of
"Validator"?  The way you're using Validator in the document, it doesn't
seem to me that it's actually limited to stub resolvers, and should include
all validating resolvers.