Apologies for dumping this here, but I figured if anyone had a clue they'd probably be on this list. Is anyone familiar with mopo-io.com.cn?   Is this a legitimate email (or company)?  If not, its one of the better phishing emails I've seen.

Thanks - Mike

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        nthpermutation
Date:   Thu, 22 Mar 2018 11:59:50 +0800
From:   Sharon Han <h...@mopo-ip.com.cn>
To:     msj <m...@nthpermutation.com>

Mail

(Letter to the President or Brand Owner, thanks)

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are the department of Asian Domain Registration Service in China. I have something to confirm with you. We formally received an application on March 22, 2018 that a company which self-styled "Gulf East Ltd " were applying to register "nthpermutation" as their Brand Name and some domain names through our firm.

Now we are handling this registration, and after our initial checking, we found the name were similar to your company's, so we need to check with you whether your company has authorized that company to register these names. If you authorized this, we will finish the registration at once. If you did not authorize, please let us know within 5 workdays, so that we will handle this issue better. After the deadline we will unconditionally finish the registration for "Gulf East Ltd ". Looking forward to your prompt reply.

Best regards,

Sharon Han
Tel: 0086.5516349 1192
Fax: 0086.5516349 1192
Address:No.313, Changjiang Zhonglu, Hefei 230000 China