On 3/25/2018 6:15 PM, Ólafur Guðmundsson wrote:
Mike,

This is a domain extortion attempt, they want you to buy the domain at inflated price
https://security.stackexchange.com/questions/56290/is-this-domain-registration-service-email-a-scam#56304

Olafur

Thanks! I figured it had to be something like that.... Mike

On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 11:04 PM, Michael StJohns <m...@nthpermutation.com <mailto:m...@nthpermutation.com>> wrote:

    Apologies for dumping this here, but I figured if anyone had a
    clue they'd probably be on this list. Is anyone familiar with
    mopo-io.com.cn <http://mopo-io.com.cn>? Is this a legitimate email
    (or company)?  If not, its one of the better phishing emails I've
    seen.

    Thanks - Mike