Am 24.07.2018 um 18:32 schrieb Tim Wicinski:
> This starts a Call for Adoption for draft-bortzmeyer-rfc7816bis

Hello WG,

I do support QNAME minimisation.

As some may know, we operate a medium size enterprise and ISP network.
There we use UNBOUND as recursive resolver. QNAME minimisation is enabled in
relaxed mode.
We do this since more then two years (unbound 1.5.7 or so)
It's working as expected without major problems or issues.

Prior activation of that feature we designed a backup strategy for domains that
will trigger failures.
We could "reroute" queries for problematic domains to an other resolver
configured more relax.
This happen by manual interaction if QNAME minimisation is identified as root
cause for a specific resolving issue.

For some months that list of "broken domain" is empty.
I see optimizations in unbound as reason for not having any trouble with QNAME
minimisation,

Hope, that helps...
Andreas