On 08/21/2018 09:25 AM, Ted Lemon wrote:
DHCP is automatic, so the question of what to do when you have configuration information that conflicts with DHCP needs to be addressed.   It isn't "simple" simply because it addresses only one specific use case.

If your "conflicting information" issue is "What do I do with DHCP options I receive for things I've already configured manually?" when has the answer ever been anything other than, "Ignore them?"

Are there seriously cases where a DHCP option would override something I've manually configured already?