Greetings again. One of the things that people said they wanted in 7706bis is
more example configurations for different systems. We currently have:
- BIND 9.9 with views
- Unbound 1.4 and NSD 4
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
I'll test BIND 9.10 with views to see if it's the same setup, and also more
recent Unbound/NSDs.

I have seen messages in the past few months about some vendors adding 7706, or
7706-like, support to recent versions of their resolvers. It would be grand if
those of you who have shipping implementations of this could send the
configuration steps to the list so we can add them to the appendix.

--Paul Hoffman