At Fri, 21 Sep 2018 14:31:50 +0800,
Davey Song <songlinj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just submited a new draft intending to provide better connectivity from
> network side function . Comments are welcome.

Some quick observations:

- I don't see why the intended status is Standards Track.  It seems to
  be a document about an operational practice rather than a new
  protocol feature.

- In general, I wouldn't be excited about placing such complicated
  functionality in the network rather than end hosts.  Sometimes it
  may be justified as a least evil option, but the current description
  of the draft didn't fully convince me

- I suspect the discussion on breaking DNSSEC is way too hand-waving.
  In my general understanding it's generally not accepted at dnsop to
  justify breaking DNSSEC just by saying "it's okay as validation at
  end hosts is not typical".  Especially if it really intends to be
  published as Standards Track I suspect some more detailed discussion
  with a stronger justification will be needed.

--
JINMEI, Tatuya