On 06/11/2018 16:15, Matthijs Mekking wrote:
As nice and clean the HTTP record draft is, without specifying how to do expansion of the record into address records it is not going to solve the CNAME-at-the-apex problem that DNS providers have, and we will stick with the proprietary solutions (this may solve a different use case though).

They're supposed to be expanded either in the client, or in the recursive resolver, as described in the draft.

If we're misunderstanding each other, please let me know!

Ray