Dave Lawrence <t...@dd.org> wrote:
> Ray Bellis writes:
> > Serve stael must not become a vector whereby malware can keep its C&C
> > systems artificially alive even if the parent has removed the C&C domain
> > name.
>
> I wholeheartedly agree with this ideal, and am very open to
> considering text improvements.

I think the suggested max stale timer of 7 days is excessive. The aim is
to cope with an outage, so I think 1 day is much more reasonable (though I
have configured my servers with a 1 hour limit).

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <d...@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
Shetland Isles: West or southwest 5 or 6, decreasing 3 or 4 for a time,