On Tue, 9 Jul 2019, John Bambenek wrote:

On 7/9/19 11:00 AM, Ted Lemon wrote:
      On Jul 9, 2019, at 11:41 AM, John Bambenek
<jcb=40bambenekconsulting....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:
            You assume I'm going to create a huge database, I am not. I would
envision doing something like if you send me
            email, try to connect, etc, there is a DNS query for this
information, much like there are queries for DBLs, SPF
            et al, and score it in real time.

            Or if doing abuse reporting, just programmatically look who an
email and then email whatever is given (assuming
            syntactically valid).

John, the DNS is the huge public database to which I am referring.  You don’t
operate it.  You’re just proposing to require me to
publish my private information in it in order to do business with you.

I'm proposing a standard to publish certain information should you wish to.
There is nothing in this document to indicate anything is
required. In theory, I as a network operator could require some information in
order to allow you access to my network, that is the sole
power I have and this proposal doesn't change that.

Can you add a Human Rights Considerations section to your document as per
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8280 ?

Paul