On 9 Jul 2019, at 17:43, John Bambenek
<jcb=40bambenekconsulting....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:

> I guess I'm not understanding the risks of people accidentally disclosing
> what they don't intend to.

I suggest you learn more about GDPR. The penalties for non-compliance can hurt
- up to 4% of global turnover.

Some CIOs are learning this the hard way. British Airways got fined $200M+
yesterday and Marriott’s been hit by a $100M+ fine today, both for data
breaches which involved due diligence failures covered by GDPR.

Anyone proposing policies or protocols that involve Personal Data really need
to take account of the GDPR implications of their proposals and the likely
impact on those who will be affected.

Hey, what’s this got to do with dnsop? :-)