On 7/25/19 7:44 AM, Evan Hunt wrote:
> [... TLD XFR] However, admittedly, one probably
> wouldn't want to do it for large zones, and I don't know of any TLD's that
> allow transfer in the first place, so for the purposes of the current
> discussion, you're right enough.

I know about .se (and .nu) providing AXFR, but I suspect it might not be
worth mirroring continually in this way, even for large Swedish ISPs.  A
related thing in .cz (where to zone is not public by a rule) is that
register-managed instances are running inside ISP networks and routing
ensures they are "separate" from public instances (against attacks), but
I'm digressing...

[.se] https://zonedata.iis.se/

--Vladimir