I’d argue that there are a magnitude more resolvers than browsers in the world.
 There are lots of devices that have a resolver but don’t have a browser.
Think of all the smart light bulbs.  They all need to be able to update their
trust anchors.  DNSSEC deployment is still in its infancy.

Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742              INTERNET: ma...@isc.org