Yes it will be unfiltered but the point of DNSSEC is to filter out bad answers
(that is what the ignore bogus responses achieves) and if you are behind a
recursive server you need it to do the filtering of the answers it gets as you
aren’t in a position to wait for the good answer as they won’t come to you nor
are you in the position to ask the authoritatives directly.  It can wait for
good answers by just rejecting the spoofed answers and continuing to listen for
the real answer.

--
Mark Andrews