Hi Kim,

I like the idea of cleaning this up.

Choosing nsap.int as an example, I think it would be useful to either update
RFC 1706 to make it clear that the advice in section 6 of that document no
longer applies, and that no reverse mapping for NSAP is provided in the DNS. I
don't think this is a great operational necessity since I imagine the number of
people who expect this to work is approximately zero but it seems good to be
tidy.

[I'd suggest reclassifying 1706 to historic but that'd also affect the
specification for the NSAP RRType; maybe that's a good idea too, but it seems
outside the scope of what you are trying to achieve, and I don't know how we
would confirm that it's a good idea.]

Similar comment for other domains where there's similar existing advice.

Happy to offer actual text if that seems useful.

Joe