> Nonetheless, the significant deployment of
> DNSSEC within some top-level domains (TLDs), and the near-universal
>  deployment of DNSSEC in the TLDs, demonstrate that DNSSEC is suitable
>   for implementation by both ordinary and highly sophisticated domain
>   owners.

Maybe it's my lack of dns inside baseball terminology but I found the hard
distinction between "within" and "in" a bit confusing here and had to
re-read to grok what was meant.  It might be clearer to contrast e.g. "at
the TLDs" with "below/within some TLDs" to bring out the distinction.

>    *  [RFC7344] describes using the CDS and CDNSKEY resource records to
>      help automate the creation of DS records in the parents of signed
>      zones.

The term used in the RFC is "maintenance" as opposed to "creation" which
seems more precise, given that CDS does not directly address initial
creation of a DS.

Gavin