Hiya,

On 19/08/2022 20:43, Warren Kumari wrote:
So, it is perfectly acceptable (in my view) for it to have:

Reference            Name
---------------------------------
a-cool-document       foo.alt
another-document    foo.alt
yet-another-doc          bar.alt

I agree that such duplicate names are acceptable in this
registry.

I scanned the draft quickly and think it's good. (I'll try
do a closer read in a few days.)

Only thing with which I'd argue for now is that I think
RFC required is a much simpler rule for the registry. Any
other option will require some designated experts with
some guidance for those DEs, and I'd expect it to be hard
for us to agree what guidance to include in the draft or
not, and I'd expect it to be hard to find DEs for this
registry.

That said, I'd still be ok with progressing the draft if
the registration rules stayed as they are now.

Cheers,
S.