Hi,

we've recently implemented the DNSSEC bootstrapping as defined in this draft in our registry system TANGO as well as in the CORE registry system.

I just realised that the draft is going to expire tomorrow. What are the next steps? Will the draft be advanced? Will there be an extension?

Cheers,

Michael

     |       |
     | knipp |            Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
      -------                    Technologiepark
                                 Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                 44227 Dortmund
                                 Germany

     Dipl.-Informatiker          Fon:    +49 231 9703-0
                                 Fax:    +49 231 9703-200
     Dr. Michael Bauland         SIP:    michael.baul...@knipp.de
     Software Development        E-mail: michael.baul...@knipp.de

                                 Register Court: