I might not be caffeinated enough yet, but I think the next domain name
in section 5 should be \000.ent1.example.net:

          ent1.example.net.  3600 IN NSEC \000.ent1.example.net. RRSIG NSEC ENT

In section 6, calling getaddrinfo() return values exit codes is a bit
odd, maybe this will do?

   Address lookup functions typically invoked by applications won't see
   a practical impact from this indistinguishability.  For a non-
   existent name, the getaddrinfo() function for example will return a
   value of EAI_NODATA rather than EAI_NONAME.  But either way the
   effect on the caller is the same: it will obtain a response with a
   non-zero return value and no available addresses.

--
In my defence, I have been left unsupervised.