Thank you Paul.

The problem seems to be with DKIM and header rewriting by ietfa.amsl.com. We are in contact to resolve this, but it doesn't seem easy. Turning off DKIM on my side doesn't seem like an option, but we're working on an alternative solution.

If anyone else has this problem using dnsop-cha...@ietf.org and gets a message back saying the email could not be delivered, please email me directly. It will arrive. (At least one other IETF participant experienced the same problem and contacted me.)

Best,

-- Benno