Since that is an email/dkim discussion and this is not the right forum for it I
will not argue it here. I will also not be changing my p= value. Noone should
forward an email message with unmodified headers in 2023. Encapsulate it rather
than forging my domain.

I'd like our chairs to stop using .forward files and /etc/aliases, or change
email vendors, or change mailbox providers. This email behavior is unbecoming.

p vixie

On Apr 26, 2023 12:04, John Levine <jo...@taugh.com> wrote:

It appears that Paul Vixie  <p...@redbarn.org> said:

>i don't know why it was rejected as spam but his sysadmin might.

It's because redbarn.org has a p=reject DMARC policy.

To summarize a lot of prior discussion, "don't do that".

R's,
John