Paul Hoffman wrote:

Greetings again. A bunch of you have opinions in this area. In
advance of our WG interim meeting on Tuesday, it would be grand if
people with opinions would review those opinions and review the
threads on the list where other peoples' opinions were expressed.
This will make our time together in the interim meeting more
valuable.

I can't see any problem with "lame" delegation than a "secondary"
or "slave" server, because of the history of racial discrimination
in US.

Both "lame" and "secondary" has negative meaning and, according to
google search, "secondary" means "less important than", which is
how colored people was and still is treated in US.

The fact is that, for about 100 years after slavery was illegalized
in US, colored people in US had been legally treated as "secondary"
citizens, which was what Martin Luther King protested against.

That the discrimination, though somewhat but not sufficiently
illegally, still continues, as is demonstrated by BLM, is the
problem not addressed but rather obfuscated by not saying
"slave" or "secondary". Same for "lame".

                                                Masataka Ohta