Dear WG.
We spent the last few months rewriting the draft, thanks to Duane
Wessels who joined as co-author.

The changes are mostly for better writing and clarity. In addition to
that, a MAY was changed to SHOULD when including zoneversion in
SERVFAILs, and now more than 1 extension is allowed per response (as
long as they use different types).

Thanks and regards,

Hugo