I don't think we can completely avoid tag collisions in a multi-signer
situation.  They could detect and correct a collision, but due to the long
TTL's in many TLD's, that could take 24 hours.  So I think resolvers should
allow for at least a few collisions and not fail on the first one.

--
Bob Harold